Why did you decide to become an indie-preneur?
- For the money?
- For the freedom?
- To travel to all those places you read and dream about? Exotic and unique locations that inspire you and make you think?
- To take charge of your destiny?
- To explore and experience new and different ways of thinking and doing things?
- To immerse yourself in different cultures and discover new opportunities?
- To meet people playing at the level you want to be playing at?
- To inspire and help others?
If you answered yes to any of these, then you know that tug. That desire to getup from behind the desk and truly live the life of your dreams.
So what’s happened?
- Have you gotten bogged down in the daily grind?
- Are you still struggling financially?
- Do you keep putting off the dream travel opportunities because “something more pressing” has gotten in the way?
- Have your priorities gotten out of whack while trying to both build a business and balance relationships and the lifestyle you want?
- Are you letting opportunities to meet new and exciting people from around the world slip through your fingers…again?
- Was it harder than you thought it would be?
I know it seems like your peers and idols are striking it big in their quest to build their dream lives. All you see online are the big financial wins and huge contracts and opportunities people are receiving.
What you don’t see, though, but what is definitely happening, are the people, just like you, who are still struggling from time to time to figure out the magic formula. That’s because you don’t hear about the mistakes or the setbacks too often from the big players. You don’t see the behind-the-scenes struggles that even the most successful of your peers and role models face.
It seems that all you see is the good stuff, and you can’t figure out how to grab your piece of that pie and truly live.
Let me share a secret with you —
You have to live into who it is you want to be. You have to own it, and stake your claim on your future NOW. You must choose and act as if you are already living the life you want. That’s how it works.
You hear often growing up “I’ll believe it when I see it.” But the truth is, we live in a universe where you must BELIEVE it FIRST, and THEN you’ll SEE it.
If you truly want to travel the world doing what you love…If you truly want to explore new places and have new adventures and make more money…If you truly want financial and spiritual freedom…
Then you must decide to be that person, and then ACT accordingly. In fact,
A safari is defined as an adventurous journey or expedition for exploration, hunting or investigation.
A Deviant Dream Safari is your chance to experience the wonder and majesty of South Africa while you create the business and life of your dreams.
As an indie-preneur you live for the freedom to experience opportunities such as this — to meet new people, to enrich your life by immersing yourself into a new culture and to do things that most people don’t get the chance to do in their lifetimes.
I have been invited to speak in Johannesburg, South Africa at the end of March 2015, and I’m inviting you to join me. It’s time to start living the dream.
This is one of the reasons why we left behind the cubicles, the hourly grind, the limited vacation time –> so we could be a part of the new way to do and build businesses. The only office you need is the one with the best view, the one with the biggest rewards, and the one with the chance to expand and grow in ways you never imagined possible.
Join me in South Africa for your very own Deviant Dream Safari.
Here’s what’s included:
• A customized intensive that is laser focused on what it takes to get you the results you want and the life you desire NOW, not later.
• A hot air balloon ride over a game reserve that includes a champagne breakfast. Imagine watching the glorious wild animals from a beautiful view above without disturbing their natural environments on the ground.
• Private coaching for a full month (April 1 – April 30, 2015)