Do they include building your online platform and presence?
Are you ready to have your social marketing, email marketing and blog work for you instead of the other way around?
Why not meet me in L.A. where it’s been even warmer than usual this winter!
I’ll be there Feb. 16 and 17 to meet with the first few people who are ready to get their online marketing in 2012 on the track to EPIC.
I’ll be hosting catered, private and group intensives in beach-side luxury suites in Santa Monica.
Here are the details:
- your marketing and business goals for 2012
- clarify your branding and message
- discuss what you’ll be launching and in what order
- strategize the right media to achieve goals for launch
- how to deliver the message through those channels
- what sort of killer content you need to create
- everything from the half-day intensive
- campaign creation for upcoming launch — this is the big idea that gets heads turning and people sharing
- any social network training you need to achieve goals and strategy success outlined in our intensive
- editorial calendar, including 5 blog or newsletter/solo mailer topics
- additional marketing components that will complement and enhance your brand and your launch — may include offline and non-traditional media
I’ll show you how to make social media, your blog, your newsletter and your web site work for you instead of you constantly feeling like a slave to them!
I’ll pinpoint EXACTLY what you need to do daily, hourly, weekly and monthly to grow your online presence and business.
I’ll be doing personal evaluations of all your online profiles, accounts, newsletters, web sites and blogs.
If you want to talk with me to discover which is right for you, please set up your complimentary call right now by emailing me at TuneIn [at] theSocialDeviants.com.