It’s your time to be an icon.
So are you making your mark?
Or missing the mark?
There’s never been a time in history when an individual has had the power to spark and lead a thought revolution like now. That’s right. It’s your time to be an icon, baby.
So is your online presence OMG… or MIA?
If you’re ready to get off the sidelines and play like your voice matters (and it does) then you’re invited to:
Santa Monica, CA • Monday, June 11, 2012
9 AM – 1 PM Pacific
Who Is this For?
When it comes to marketing, are you winging it? Then this is for you.
If you have a blog, newsletter, web site or social network that needs to stand out — this is for you.
Do you feel like you’re spinning your wheels and talking to the same people all the time? Then this is for you.
Join me in a lean (but not mean) exclusive group (four max) for a jam-packed, four-hour intensive that’s all about you, your one-and-only EPIC online persona and kickass marketing plan.
- Is your online presence really “you”…or are you just kinda throwing stuff at the “wall” hoping it sticks?
- Does your content truly, madly, deeply communicate the unique awesomeness (or twistedness) of your message in a way that moves you – and your people?
- Are enough people connecting with you – or are you still the web’s best-kept secret?
Or are you so overwhelmed by all you could be doing with your blog, newsletter and social media that you’re paralyzed? Don’t worry, this intensive will bust you out of that.
Because BEFORE we ever get in the swanky hotel suite, I’ll personally review your entire online persona – your website, online social profiles, blogs and newsletter. By the time we meet, I’ll be ready to give you my detailed and customized advice about:
- How to make your online presence express your ideas and personality with awesome-nicity
- What killer content you need to create, and what you can skip or delegate
- How to make yourself wildly attractive to the people you want in your circle.
- …And exactly what to do FIRST –and daily, weekly and monthly — to make it all happen (trust me, when you’ve got a real plan, it takes a lot less time than you think).
This is stuff that corporate giants like Oxygen Women’s Television, Elle Magazine and Channel4London used to pay us the big bucks to do for them back at the agency.
You’ll also get massive value and new ideas from the coaching you watch your colleagues receive. The size of the group is strictly limited – but the size of the vision is not.